Hellman 5:12 And now, my sons, remember, remember that it is upon the rock of our Redeemer, who is Christ, the Son of God, that ye must build your foundation; that when the devil shall send forth his mighty winds, yea, his shafts in the whirlwind, yea, when all his hail and his mighty storm shall beat upon you, it shall have no power over you to drag you down to the gulf of misery and endless wo, because of the rock upon which ye are built, which is a sure foundation, a foundation whereon if men build they cannot fall.
-We need to pray unto the Lord in order for us to receive answers and revelation. It is commanded of us to pray unto God and to do as He has asked of us. He also asks us to hear His words, hearing His words is more than just reading the scriptures, it's truly doing as they say and changing our hearts to be more like Him. -Christ is asking us to join His church, in essence, He is asking us to; repent and come unto Him. Mosiah 26:24 "if they know me they shall...have a place eternally at my right hand" -Do I know Christ? Do I truly know His character and that He loves me? In the 26:31 it says "And ye shall also forgive one another your trespasses; We must forgive those who have done wrong to us. I am going through that right now. I have been in need of Christ to help me forgive someone and to not be so upset about things they have done to me in that and things they continue to do. I can't do it alone I must have Christ help me along the path. Blessing: M...
Comments
Post a Comment